Success story: Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Clean Solutions was instrumental in
- Identifying, initiating and facilitating the projects and the right partnerships
- Securing co-financing for the feasibility study (both private and state support)
- Coordinating the internal work between partners and maintaining contact with the client
- Developing the project together with a team of companies
- Delivering a total package solution including both product and know-how
- Developing and identifying local EPC
- Negotiating concrete financing solutions and agreements with financial institutions on behalf of the partners
“Nupower Thermal is very pleased to have received this award and to be working with the Danish Clean Consortium, the recognized leaders in the district thermal market.”– Daniel Donovan, co-founder & President of NuPower, NuPower Thermal LLC
The close collaboration, mutual trust, openness to experience and common self-financing in the development phase, translates in new ways of creating valuable business opportunities, innovation and growth - it is not only creating additional market shares, but also new markets.
Henning Staugaard Lambertsen
CEO and partner at Damgaard Rådgivende Ingeniører
The Bridgeport project is a great example of how the export of total solutions should be managed in practice. Through collaborations and partnerships eight organizations, DBDH and CLEAN have developed a new project that delivers a total solution. Furthermore, the project results in increased employment for both Danes and Americans. We are talking about a successful export of total solutions in many ways and we are very pleased to be a part of the project.
Martin B. Petersen
Regional Marketing & Sales Manager at ABB